Here is a listing of all we have to offer at Jumbo Seafood for the weekend 04/23/10 - 04/25/10. ALL of our seafood isFRESH,WILD-CAUGHT, and NOT IMPORTED:
- 10-15 ct. Tails (North Carolina)
- 16-20 ct. Tails (North Carolina)
- 26-30 ct. Tails (North Carolina)
- The numbers before the shrimp indicate the average number of shrimp that come in one pound. For instance, in the 16-20 ct. ("count") shrimp, there are 16 - 20 shrimp in a single pound.
- The locations of where the shrimp were caught are listed in parentheses...
- Salmon (Norway)
- Cod (Mass.)
- We HAD tuna, swordfish, and red snapper on Friday, but we're currently sold out! Sorry!
- All of our fish is fresh, never frozen.
- 10-20 ct. non-processed Sea Scallops (Massachusetts)
- "non-processed" simply means that our scallops (unlike most scallops found in the grocery stores) have never been soaked in any preservatives or chemicals such as sodium sulfites or triglycerides.
- Jumbo Lump Crabmeat (Alabama)
- Lump Crabmeat (Alabama)
- All of our crabmeat is fresh, non-pasteurized, hand-picked, blue crab.
- All of our crabmeat is from Alabama. We do not sell imported crabmeat.
- Oysters in the pint jar from North Carolina