- U-10 ct. Head-On Shrimp (North Carolina)
- 21/25 ct. Head-On Shrimp (North Carolina)
- 16/20 ct. Shrimp - Tails (Apalachicola, Florida)
- 26-30 ct. Shrimp - Tails (North Carolina)
- The numbers before the shrimp indicate the average number of shrimp that come in one pound. For instance, in the 21-25 ct. ("count") shrimp, there are 21 - 25 shrimp in a single pound.
- The locations of where the shrimp were caught are listed in parentheses.
- We sell shrimp both WITH and WITHOUT the heads. "Head-On" refers to the shrimp with the heads. "Tails" refers to the shrimp without the heads. Generally speaking, the shrimpwithout heads are more expensive.
- Wild Sockeye Salmon (Alaska)
- Swordfish (North Carolina)
- Yellowfin Tuna (North Carolina)
- Cod (Massachusetts)
- All of our fish is fresh, never frozen.
- 10-20 ct. non-processed Sea Scallops (Massachusetts)
- "non-processed" simply means that our scallops (unlike most scallops found in the grocery stores) have never been soaked in any preservatives or chemicals such as sodium sulfites or triglycerides.
- Jumbo Lump Crabmeat (Alabama)
- Lump Crabmeat (Alabama)
- All of our crabmeat is fresh, non-pasteurized, hand-picked, blue crab.
- All of our crabmeat is from Alabama. We do not sell imported crabmeat.
- Select Oysters in the Pint Jar (Rose Bay Oyster Company, North Carolina)
Soft Shell Crabs
- Soft Shell Crabs - "Whales" - the largest in the industry.
- The soft shell crabs have been cleaned (face and lungs removed)
Hard Shell Crabs
- This weekend we have a LIMITED SUPPLY of steamed hard shell crabs for sale. We're selling them by the dozen or the half dozen and they're beautiful JUMBOS out of North Carolina and Louisiana.
And there you have it! See you tomorrow, and remember - if you want fish, come as early as possible or CALL US at (304) 728-0930! Thanks!